You’ll probably want to test the split pay functionality after you’ve activated the plugin.
- First, install and activate WooCommerce and WooCommerce Stripe Gateway.
- Next, configure WooCommerce Stripe Gateway and enable test mode.
- Finally, configure the BSD Split Pay for Stripe Connect on Woo plugin settings if you haven’t already done so. In this example, we’ve configured our instance to transfer 10% of each product sale:
Place a Test Order
- Open your store and place a test order. In this example, we’re placing an order for a $297 product. The product has both shipping and tax assessed.
- Click Place order. Make sure you reach the order confirmation page:
- Next, log into your Stripe account.
- Click Payments, then click View test data:
- You should see your test payment:
- Now, click Connected accounts, then click on the connected account you’re using for testing:
- Scroll down and click Transfers. There you will see the amount transferred from your platform account to your connected account!